.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





HELLO, BATANGAS!

    At last.. After half a year of jobhunting, exams and interviews, requirements-fishing, and a whole lot of result-waiting, here I am - almost a week already in my new job here in Batangas City as a full-fledged engineer (not to mention the ignorant joy of having my own hard hat! ehehe..)

    The people of Batangas are also very honest, friendly, and fun-loving people, contrary to popular belief as they are stereotyped as basaguleros (fight-lovers) and mainitin ang ulo (short-tempered).. But of course, I am not closing the possibility of such stereotypes of course, hehe.. Batangas City is just a part of the large province of Batangas (which reminds me that I still have to meet the ever-famous Governor Vi!).

    Batangas City reminds me of my hometown, Dumaguete City, (plus an SM mall), and also a mix of Cebu City (minus the congested traffic, traffic lights, tall buildings, and uhh siomai.. so sad). Well, you can't have everything you want.
    And so my Batangas Life starts..



    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2008/07/hello-batangas.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts