.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





BODY OVER BLOG

    Watdaa.. My last post was like 6 months ago!

    Can't blame me thought -- still haven't decided to finally get Mr. Broadband to visit my apartment. Time management and, uhh well, financial issues.. But when I get my hands on my finally-internet-subscribed notebook, you'll bet I'll flood this blog with garbage (You'd wish I never subscribed.. Mwahaha.. )

    Turns out my priority for the opening of the year is a new me! After a year, I am now back at the GYM, cashing out 500 bucks for annual membership and another 600 for monthly fee.. Well that makes Mr. Broadband out of the budget for another couple of months.. There I do what other GYM buffs do -- sweat my heart out at the treadmill, lift weights, all that sort of stuff.

    But why spend so much when I could actually do 'treadmilling' around the house (that's jogging to you) and 'weightlifting' water buckets? Simple. Because I'm sooo lazy, I'd never actually do them! And the only thing that would let me get in shape is to SPEND! That way, I'd be forced to drag myself to the gym and make good use of dear gym money.. the miser that I am..

    Let's just say I chose to improve my body over blogging.. =P
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2009/01/body-over-blog.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts