.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





MY CHRiSTMAS WiSH THiS YEAR: A NOKiA C7



    C7.

    Well it does sound like a new high-tech nuclear bomb in another James Bond movie, but the latest addition to the Nokia family, the new Nokia C7 smartphone, is a 'bomb' in itself -- packed with a lot of cool features that techie guys like me would surely die to have for Christmas!


    1. A smudge-free, fingerprint-free sleek finish -- constructed from polished stainless steel and glass, the phone itself shines up with that cool, savvy look.  And I firmly believe that my smudge-producing hands would be capable of retaining it's savviness while it's in my unpredictable care.  So yay for that!

    2. It's touchscreen! Yay for technology!  We are already living the era of touchscreen technology, (everybody knows that) and sooner or later, phones with manual keypads would be as historical as the dinosaurs.  Already have my own touchscreen phone, and it's my first time using one.  Seriously, the switch from a non-touchscreen phone is weird and takes time to get used to, but it's fun and exciting to have and play with new technology right at your fingertips.  And believe me, I getting the hang of it.  What more if I'd own a C7! My fingers would be the most exercised part of my body from then on.

    3. Integrated social network. Yay for this one, too.  Almost everyone has a Facebook or a Twitter account, including me.  So integrating Facebook with the C7 is one cool feature - updating my profile, viewing my friends' pictures, or simply changing my status wherever I am by a few simply clicks, er.. touches, in a very user-friendly and high-resolution interface.  I am actually having problems with my current phone (let's name my phone Fifi), as the Facebook feature is so lame.  The C7 would improve my social network life tenfold!

    Aside from the mentioned three favorite features of mine, the Nokia C7 also has an 8MP camera and HD video.

    If you still don't have an idea about the C7, just think a Nokia N8 minus the 12MP cam and HDMI slot at a lower price!

    [NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: News might come out informing the general public that I don't need the Nokia C7.  Rest assured this is only a plot against me having a C7 in my own hands, as people are already concerned about the chaos I would be causing, especially bombarding their FB and Twitter accounts with status updates]

    So... do I really really really really really want to have a Nokia C7 for Christmas?

    Need I answer that? =P
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-christmas-wish-this-year-nokia-c7.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive