.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





LONG TiME NO POST!

    I haven't got the time to update my blog.. tsk tsk.. Well, the bug on our "unlimited dialup service" was, uh well unbugged. And that's one bug I sure was not happy in getting fixed [sigh!]. So now that's one big minus in making good posts here, since to do that, I gotta go use internet cafes.

    Well, I'm back, but it doesn't mean the bug was back, too. I paid to make this post! And I cannot convince my dear mother to apply for broadband service, since I am the only one in the family capable of making use of it 24/7, and I am near to leaving the house. I found a job faaaar away from the City of Gentle People, and after my medical results are cleared, I will be packing my bags for Batangas.

    Let's just hope they don't see anything queer from the medical, or I will be stuck for another month or so doing nothing but eat, sleep, eat some more, and play Ragnarok Online.. Tsk tsk..Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2008/06/long-time-no-post.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts