.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





MUSiC BOX KiDS

    These Ukrainian kids are so adorable and highly disciplined, their performance is incredibly fascinating -- and they look like music box dancing pieces that came to life (thus the title of this post =P).. Damn they can actually do such feats! As a performer myself (well maybe once upon a time in my college years as a hiphop and popjazz dancer), I am so jealous to not being able to do those.

    I think they are just around 6 or 7 years old. If I had known I would be dancing in my college years, I would have had practiced myself like crazy when I was of their age. Hehehe, well too late for that, I can't even split! Let alone a headstand! Gaah!

    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2009/09/music-box-kids.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts