.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





SONY ERiCSSON XPERiA PLAY



    What kind of gamer in his right mind would not want this?

    It's an Android smartphone and a PSP in one!

    One great thing I have heard about the XPERIA Play is sound quality.  Well I would expect that from Sony Ericsson, since my old SE phones have great sound quality, too.  And that's perfect for gaming!

    Reviews also commend the great video resolution on this phone, especially when playing games.  Game graphics are of much better quality than the PSP's, although available games as of the moment are limited.  Hope they release more games that are Playstation-esque, and not just those standard point-shoot, run-jump, cheap phone games of the late technological era.

    Camera shots are pretty decent, too, at 5megapixels.  This baby also shoots HD videos [Click here for more SE XPERIA Play specs]

    Much cons that I have heard about this phone is the extra bulk (well maybe because of the slide-in gaming pad) and a not-so-sleek design.  Maybe an improvised version of this phone in the future would fix that.

    Still I think this is the best phone for me.  It would be such a bulk to bring a phone, a PSP, a digital camera, and a laptop when I am on-the-go.

    As for now, my dear XPERIA Play, continue remaining in my dreams as I work my ass off to buy you.. [you might also want to consider lowering in the future]..
    Photobucket 
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2011/05/sony-ericsson-xperia-play.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive