.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





AND THERE WAS NET (PART II)

    Yes! Nothing beats up an internet connection of your own (Goodbye neighbor-WiFi leeching!). When the phone rang this morning, I definitely felt it was them (that's what you call self-induced premonition).

    Surely it was them, telling me that they would be coming to install my Globe WiMAX. Had to buy a very long metal pipe for the external antenna (since two big houses were on the way of my precious WiMAX signal, grrr!). WiMAX is the latest in wireless internet technology, far more different form 3G and WiFi. What I'm after is better service connection anyway, and I hope WiMAX is up for it.

    Connection is fine at rougly 500kbps (used speedtest.net on this one, don't know if it's reliable, but if Globe Customer Service rep says so). Now, I can finally play Ragnarok online, blog like hell, and play Mafia Wars in Facebook. Too bad 500kbps is not enough for me, and I had to report to Customer Service 2 hours after installation. My 1mbps subscription should definitely give me a right for a connection speed between 500 and 1000 kbps, agree?

    Maybe I should I buy a longer metal pipe antenna then, since burning two big houses would not be an option.. The latter sounds promising, though, hahaha!
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-there-was-net-part-ii.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts