.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





AND THERE WAS NET!

    This is going to be one major post in the history of my ridiculous blog! My home lappy is internet-packed at last. I don't consider it a dream come true, though.

    One, I'm only leeching from my landlord's son's 384kbps internet via wireless router. Two, it's only 384kbps! Three, it's wireless, which is so not good when signal is concerned, considering I live at a separate house from the source. Fourth, IT'S ONLY 384kbps! And fifth, IT'S ONLY 384kbps.. (sigh).
    There are a lot of things that I want to do -- The internet is endless. A friend told me it's just a new-connection hype, but after a week or so, I would get bored. Me? Bored? Yeah right.. My longest net-to-face encounter has been 18hours straight (and it was just in a cafe!), how much more if I get my slimey hands into my own connection.. HEAVEN HAVEN!..

    My HEAVEN HAVEN list:
    1. I'd get back to my classical love -- writing my brains out, and trashing more into this blog.
    2. Ragnarok Online, I'm baaaaaack!
    3. Friendster now and then
    4. Unlimited streaming of my fave anime series
    5. Okay okay, Facebook! Promised my friends I'd check it out if I get my own connection
    6. Try out other online games..
    7. More online games..
    8. Games..
    9. Come to think of it, I never got tired of my Neopets account, wehehehe..
    10. And more games!

    And why do I have to endure all of this with a mere wireless 384kbps?

    Damn Globelines.. Told me there were no more vacant slots for broadband in our area. So someone should disconnect their service in order for me to fit in. Please install more of your whatchoomacallit globeline homeuser broadband slot thingies in our area so I can enjoy 1Mbps wired internet for 995 bucks a month! Or else for desperate measures, I have to borrow my landlord's shears and look for delectable broadband lines in the vicinity and make that necessary slot myself.
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-there-was-net.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts