.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





WANNA PLAY CHESS ON MY SNEAKERS?

    It sure is a bit too late for me to be "IN" in the recent trends in fashion. Fashion isn't in my vocabulary. I am also colorblind, which makes the un-fashionable me more factual. So how did I get out of college without turning myself into a complete costume clown? Well, that's what friends are for - personal fashion consultants, also doubles as a shopping companion (and a lending bank if for some reason budget is cut short).

    Men still needs to be fashionably presentable, and for guys like me who haven't got the slightest idea about it, help is really a must.

    All I know is this -- checkered type of sneakers went popular eons ago. Nevertheless, I just believe on the idiotic saying that "the person makes the outfit, and not the other way around" (possibly the reason why I bought one when I chanced on a pair while flea market shopping with my friends in Greenhills). You know that feeling when you see something for sale, you suddenly get an unusual feeling (translation for non-retards: connection) about that thing, and you just know right there and then that you have to have it? For someone like me who hates shopping for clothes, that feeling is rare -- so rare and unusual, I can't dare disobey it. It's the most ridiculous version of LOVE at FIRST SIGHT.

    Story cut short, I bought it. I even had no idea what pants would match the sneakers if I wear them, or if they actually look good on me at all.

    As of posting, no devastating comments were heard from unlucky beholders of my foot-portable chess table.

    By the way, I just washed those.. =)
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2009/08/wanna-play-chess-on-my-sneakers.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts