.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





STRAWBERRiES, ANYONE?

    It may sound weird, but yep, this kind of guy loves strawberries. Don't really know what's with it, but I like it just the same in any form it takes. When I was young, I have always thought strawberries are related to girl stuff, so I grew up with the false impression that strawberries are unmanly.

    It seems to me that my craze over strawberries were awakened after I watched the Japanese animation version of Devil May Cry. This protagonist guy, with a loudmouth attitude and crazy style of fighting (with guns and a very broad sword), was depicted in many episodes going to his favorite booze bar to order stawberry sundae! How's that for a devil-killing punk?.. So I tried a strawberry sundae myself, and bam!

    Strawberries by the way are one of the most nutritious fruits this earth has ever produced. Google it out and you'll find lots of data about the fruit -- rich in Vitamin C, phytonutrients, antioxidants, yada yada.. Oh, and did I mention that it actually tastes good? =P

    It is clearly proven by my all-time favorite dessert -- Nestle's black ice cream (a mix of strawberry and chocolate), which is by the way already phased out from the market. I could have screamed them all to death, you know. How can something so good be sooooo..... gone!

    Need more proof of my addiction? My lactobacillus drink is strawberry flavored. So is my powdered juice. I make strawberry gelatin once in while. When I buy ice cream, yoghurt, pearl shakes, I always ask for strawberry. There's alwys something nice about a girl whose perfume or lotion smells like goddamn strawbrries, let alone girls wearing strawberry-flavored lipgloss. I'd die to kiss one with those on, hehe.. Or maybe I'll just eat the lipgloss myself.

    Of course, nothing beats the the fruit itself. Yum.. Too bad it's not that readily accessible to acquire fresh ones, especially here in Batangas. Someone has to climb Baguio City for a basketful I could munch on. Oh well, there's still hope. Preserves. Canned. Preservatives. Poison. Oh what the heck, they're still strawberries anyway, so let me die in peace and deliciousness.

    Strawberries are good and healthy. I even made a strawberry-flavored tiramisu for the heck of it! (The picture looks disgusting, but it tastes great)..
    So, strawberries, anyone?


    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2009/08/strawberries-anyone.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts