.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





A BLOG iS BORN

    Let there be light...
    and there was "my blog"..

    Actually I never thought of my blog as a way to enlighten myself or any one else. The light there actually signifies, well, nothing. I just thought the phrase was a good catch). And so why, after all these years, did I finally decide to make a blog? Good question. I have no idea!

    Let's just say, given the circumstances that I am into right now, a blog of my own would be a way to put those crowding ideas into trashable entity, may it be in a virtual sense. In other words, it's a way to keep me sane (which I think I still am) by creating a so-called mental balance. You get my point. You don't want trash piling up in your skull, do you? So, might as well start a garage sale - displaying one's trash so that others may try to appreciate the whole crap..

    And so my blog is BORN! And it's crap.

    And to what circumstances am I into right now that psuhed me to create this crap, you might ask? Well, I am in one important turning point in my entire lifetime - and no I'm not getting married yet! Having already earned my college degree and even my professional license last year, I am now experiencing one of life's goint-into-adulthood-thing ritual where I felt like I was freed of the bonds of the academic world. Oh these bonds, which have been chained on me ever since my dear mother abandoned me in kinder school with a freaky teacher, armed with a ruler ready to flatten anyone's little hands for disobedience, telling stories about the children-eating big bad wolf to keep me from going out of the room to chase dear mother, and giving away cheap candy to shut my mouth (and well supposedly close my tearducts for good). Minus all these bonds, this is the point where I can say that I am now a certified professional adult - and to be able to complete these ritual I now have to fulfill one more task - get a JOB. Seconded by my mother.

    And what's the connection between getting a job and creating a blog? You make the connection. Blogs are made to display to the world how everyone is so unique in ways of creating virtual confidence or just trying to screw themselves up. One can write anything in a blog - may it be writing about one's firsts, advertising oneself for instant relationships, or just simple nothings - like perhaps the miserable adventures of getting a job. In a blog, one can write all the trash his fingers can type. In a blog, one can choose to be a poet, a rebel, a democrat, a lunatic, and all those other suppressed alter egos, revealing all the trash hidden all along.

    One thing's for sure. People love to sink their teeth in others trash (it's a human thing), that's why blogs are a major hit in the 21st cntury. And that's also the reason why my blog is named that way it is- it will BITE sooner or later. It could be someone's trash, or even my own.

    Let the biting begin..
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-is-born.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts