.:[Double Click To][Close]:.





O HAiL WiFi!

    I just had to write this post while I am here in Jollibee near Silliman University for a dose of one of technology's greatest breakthrough - WiFi! At last, me and my 2-year old laptop were able to enjoy (for the first time in the history of my existence!) free wireless internet. Actually I had to order something to get the passkey for the connection, so I went for a spaghetti and burger combo.

    Bless me (Or should I say, shame on me!) for not experiencing this phenomena before! It felt like I was born just now.. and I call myself a gizmo guy for years??? Talking about humiliation from within. Of course I have heard about WiFi. I just never had the chance to try it.

    The connection is actually blazing fast! Ingnorance really pays off, ehehe.. gives that extra feeling of, uh.. discovery? And it feels really gooooood..

    I just had to try it. Erwin, the devil disguised as a part-time clinical instructor in a nearby university, told me to drag my computer out of the neanderthal era and step to the wonders of WiFi right here at Jollibee! Too bad my WiFi lasts proportionally with my laptop's battery span, and that's about less than 2 hours or so..

    Well I have to make use of that span.. Still have jobs to apply, resumes to send, and Naruto episodes to stream.. =)

    Ciao..
    Source URL: http://jameellamellannyes.blogspot.com/2008/02/o-hail-wifi.html
    Visit jameella mellanny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts